The Marrero Family Blog

This blog is a place where members of the extended Marrero family can get together to share news, photos, old family stories - basically anything that's going on in their lives - to help keep everyone informed and communicating!

Monday, May 21, 2007


Hello everyone!

It's me Erin. Uncle Steve's oldest (just a reminder) and the 2nd born grandaughter of the family! I am still living in Winnemucca, Nevada. I work at the Red Lion as Asst FrontDesk/ Room Revenue Manager. I just finished up the semester at Great Basin Community College. I will be finished next semester with my AA in Criminal Justice. I am really excited but I havn't decided what I'm gonna do after school yet.
The picture is with my bro, Sean, when I visited Bishop, CA in April.
Hope all is well with everyone! Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home