The Marrero Family Blog

This blog is a place where members of the extended Marrero family can get together to share news, photos, old family stories - basically anything that's going on in their lives - to help keep everyone informed and communicating!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

yippee!

Thanx Julie - okay this was easy so far. I will email you as I get email addresses. I am so excited that you were able to do this for our family. I did not know that you too were moving! I am so happy for you and Erik. As you know Cortney is off to Biola college and she is so excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Glad I could help! I can't wait to see everyone posting and sharing news about themselves!

May 15, 2007 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Uncle Steve said...

Hi from father,Brother,Uncle,ect.hope all is well with this family today,Jules looking very happy!best wishes to all.Uncle Steve

May 16, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home