The Marrero Family Blog

This blog is a place where members of the extended Marrero family can get together to share news, photos, old family stories - basically anything that's going on in their lives - to help keep everyone informed and communicating!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Let the Blogging Begin!

This blog was started, based on the suggestion of Yvonne Marrero-Nanos, to be a place where members of the extended Marrero family could get together to share news, photos - basically anything that's going on in their lives - to help keep everyone informed and communicating.

If you are interested in being added as an author, please contact me (weezgrrl at earthlink dot net) and I will gladly add you and give you a quick tutorial!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hi Everyone, writing to your from Holton, MI. Julie, I am very happy for you and Erik. You will need to let me know where and when you move. I think its great that you have created this site. Now i can have somewhere to post some of my pictures of me and the horses. My Truck got damaged yesterday, really upset me but thats life. I am in the process of selling some things around the house so I better get moving. Hope to hear from all of you soon.

May 19, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home