The Marrero Family Blog

This blog is a place where members of the extended Marrero family can get together to share news, photos, old family stories - basically anything that's going on in their lives - to help keep everyone informed and communicating!

Monday, May 21, 2007



This is my colt/stallion, Roo. This was taken shortly after I got him and he was about 4 months old. He is much bigger now and somewhat overpowers me. He is a quarterhorse, and he is called a buckskin dun. He is a real character. I am currently in the process of looking for a buyer for him because I am seriously considering moving back to California due to the desintegration of my marriage. I hope that things will work out but I have to find homes for all my animals before I can leave. I will send more pics when i get them downloaded.

Love to all of you. BTW, this was taken over a year ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

yea Debbie! When are you coming home? Can't wait to see you again, we all miss you!

May 21, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home