The Marrero Family Blog

This blog is a place where members of the extended Marrero family can get together to share news, photos, old family stories - basically anything that's going on in their lives - to help keep everyone informed and communicating!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Introduction: Julie Garren

Hi there! My name is Julie, and I'm the "admin" for this blog. I'm the person you'll have to go through (for now) to become an author. How am I related to you? I am the first-born granddaughter of Rudy and Jean Marrero, daughter of Debbie Cardosa and Bob Garren. I have three brothers, Kevin, James and Matt. That's me in the picture above, with my boyfriend Erik. I work at Universal Studios right now in their post-production department. This July I'll be moving to Seattle with Erik (he's taking a job at a big computer software company up there). As you can see, we're both very excited.

I'm pretty hip on this whole "blogging" thing - so if you're interested in becoming an author but don't know where to start, just send me an email!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home