The Marrero Family Blog

This blog is a place where members of the extended Marrero family can get together to share news, photos, old family stories - basically anything that's going on in their lives - to help keep everyone informed and communicating!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello, from Matt.

Hello everyone, if some of you have trouble remembering who I am, I'm Matt Garren, the son of Bobby Garren and Debra Cardosa, and also the little brother of Julie, Kevin, and James. I am 17 years old and currently attending Royal High School in Simi Valley, and will be graduating on June 14th.

I applied to Berklee College of Music (also known as the Boston School of Music) back in January where I auditioned in Los Angeles, and I hope to receive notice from them soon about the results. If I do not make Berklee, I plan to attend either Fullerton City College or Moorpark College. In college I plan to major in Music, studying Guitar and perhaps composition.


A few months ago an interviewer from the Acorn (Simi Valley Newspaper) decided to do a story on my guitar playing, and you can read it here.

Well that's all for now, I hope to hear from all of you sometime in the near future.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Congratulations, Cortney graduates on the same day! She is off to Biola in La Mirada. You will be close to where I live - Glendora. Come by any time if you choose to go to Fullerton. I think it is about 15 minutes from me. Where is Berklee College?

May 22, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home